[This page is under construction! I look forward to launching this programme later in 2021/2022]
Welcome! Ready to learn more about this programme? Explore the page below!
Who is this programme for? People at…
- any stage of their pregnancy! It is never too late or too early to start
- any level of yoga experience, from complete beginners to occasional class participants to super yogini
- any level of fitness. Please don’t think you have to be fit or flexible to benefit from yoga, especially not my pregnancy yoga programme, which will meet and support you where you are
- any stage of life, with any lifestyle or belief system; this is an accepting and inclusive space for all
What does this programme include?
- 1 hour 1:1 online session with Peggy where you’ll discuss how you’re doing, your aims for yoga and your pregnancy and receive personalised advice, yoga sequences and meditations to work with.
- Access to an online library with recorded yoga classes for relaxation, movement, building strength and more to suite your mood and fit into your schedule as well as guided meditations to help you relax, sleep and feel good.
- Classes: (if the in-person option is selected) An invitation to a 1 hour monthly online Breathe and Meditate group & an invitation to a monthly pregnancy-specific yoga class and/or pregnancy-friendly workshop held in Fife
How does this compare with other Pregnancy Yoga Classes/Offerings?
Many teachers will offer a block of 6-8 weekly pregnancy yoga classes that you’ll attend in person or online platforms will provide you with pregnancy yoga classes as a series. A block of classes is time limited and the start of the block may not line up well with your place in your pregnancy, while online classes may leave you wondering if they are safe and right for you at a particular stage or with a particular condition. That is why I’ve created a programme that you can start at any time, with content tailored to particular times in your pregnancy and an opportunity to get personalised advice.