Benefits of Yoga:
- feeling amazing
- relaxing and de-stressing
- gaining flexibility and mobility
- developing strength & balance
- meeting a nice group of people
What to expect:
- class begins with guided relaxation
- then we’ll warm up with some gentle yoga poses
- throughout class you’ll receive clear direction to guide you through yoga poses
- you’ll be encouraged to work at your own level and be given options to modify poses to best suite your range of motion and level of experience
- class concludes with ‘savasana’, a time of quiet relaxation
What to Bring:
- a yoga mat if you have one (or you can borrow one of mine)
- wear clothing that you can comfortably move in
Most classes are suitable for beginners, those getting back into yoga or someone more experienced looking for a weekly ‘tune-up’. Tuesdays 12:00-12:45 at the Dalgety Bay Sailing Club and Yoga Boost from 19:15-19:45 are stronger physical practices for those with experience of yoga. If you’re new to my classes, please talk to me first.
£5 for your first class. Then block book 8 classes to be used over 12 weeks (this gives you some flexibility to miss a class when you need to). £40 for 45 minute classes & £56 for 1 hour classes. £22/block for new Tuesday Yoga Boost.
Want to participate in multiple classes? Get in touch and I’ll create a joint class card for you.
Payment: I will provide you with bank details on request or accept cash on the day.
Questions? Interested to join us? Book by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org