Reiki Session are paused until guidance around social distancing changes. Please get in touch to learn more or express interest: firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT TO EXPECT:
Most people find Reiki a deeply relaxing experience, that is calming and life-affirming.
- First we’ll talk about your experience of Reiki (if any) and what you hope to gain from a session.
- I’ll set you up in a Restorative Yoga posture (supported by props, pillows and blankets)
- I’ll lead you through a guided relaxation
- The Reiki session will begin as I place hands on or above your ‘chakra points’
- I’ll gently bring you back at the end of the session and we’ll have a conversation about your experience
WHAT TO WEAR:
Something that you are comfortable lying down in.
Sessions last 1 hour and take place in my mini studio at my home in Kinghorn, Fife. Email email@example.com to schedule a session.
1 hour sessions cost £40.
Still unsure what Reiki is all about? Some clients have said…
“I really didn’t know what to expect when I went to my first Reiki session with Peggy, but it was a truly uplifting experience. I felt an electric energy course through my body and clear through my head and heart. After my session, I felt a new level of calm and my mood completely lifted. I pretty much floated out the door at the end! I don’t really understand completely how Reiki works, but I cannot dispute the results. So if you want to improve your mind and body balance give it a try – you will feel fabulous.” Sarah