With increased stresses and new home working situations, keeping a connected and healthy team is more important than ever before.
Supporting employee wellbeing is becoming increasingly a priority for employers. It is widely recognised that stress has a negative impact on health, which can, in turn, effect productivity, morale and attendance. That’s why I’ve developed a Workplace Wellness programme to bring yoga and meditation into your work culture!
- Movement that gets people away from their desk and screens
- Time to relax and recharge to return to work refreshed
- Learn skills to de-stress and unwind to apply daily
- Create a work culture that supports wellbeing
How does it work?
While social distancing measure are in place, Workplace Wellness Sessions will take place online. They can be a one-off special online meetings/videos or be scheduled regularly, lasting anywhere from 30 to 90 minutes. Participants don’t need to have any prior experience of yoga or meditation…there can even be skeptics- its ok! These will be down-to-earth sessions, which everyone can take something away from. The form of the session depends on your hopes for your employees. Here are a few ideas…
- Interactive ‘no mat needed’ yoga sessions that gets your team moving, relieve some of the tension of sitting down and giving them a break from their screens.
- Interactive meditation session that encourages everyone to close their eye and relax as well as learn helpful calming techniques they can bring into daily life.
- Recorded yoga sessions or audio meditations are a great option if your team is furloughed or unable to connect at one time, giving them the flexibility to access wellness content when they need it.
Give it a try! I invite all home based workers to enjoy yoga specifically designed for you on my YouTube Channel.
Interested to find out more or arrange a session? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or for a quotation.