In person Private Sessions will resume after government guidance around social distancing changes, until then, we can meet online.
To book email: firstname.lastname@example.org
INDIVIDUAL/PAIRS PRIVATE SESSIONS
Do you have a particular issue (such as shoulder aches, hip tension, back pain, or trouble sleeping) that you would like to address? A private session will enable you to get advice about how yoga can help support you.
Are you hooked on yoga and want to dive deeper into your practice? A private session is the perfect time to focus on your goals.
- We’ll have an initial conversation to identify what you’re hoping for as well as determine the length and frequency of the session(s)
- I’ll create special sequences just for you and we’ll schedule a session
- We’ll do some warm ups to get you comfortable
- I’ll assess the areas you identify as causing your issues
- We’ll go through a series of poses (recorded on a worksheet) so we have a baseline to work from
- You’ll gain confidence, skills and knowledge to continue working at home
PRIVATE WORKING GROUPS
Are you loving yoga classes, want to go further, but can’t afford individual sessions? Think about establishing a working group! Grab 2 friends, decide on what you all want to achieve (going deeper into meditation, developing greater upper body strength, mastering particular poses – splits – crow…the sky’s the limit!) and then ask me about setting up a working group for you. We’ll agree how many times we’ll meet and for how long.
For now, Private Sessions will take place on Zoom.
Private Sessions cost £30/45minutes; £40/1hr (multiple members of one household are welcome to participate)