For the duration of COVID-19, Yoga with Peggy has gone online!
Here’s a few ways to connect…
- Yoga Peggy YouTube Channel
- Access Peggy’s new Nidra Naps & Nights on the Online Meditation Audio page of this website.
- Starting in June there’s even more ways to Yoga Online. Book Here!
Notes to my students…
- All current ‘class cards’ will be converted into online credits. Email email@example.com to find out how!
- I understand that many people are struggling financially during this time, but still really need support. If this is the case, please get in touch.
- Lastly, thank you for your continued support, which is the only way classes will be able to continue once this is over. If you would like to support the classes you enjoy donations are gratefully accepted via Paypal.
Namaste and keep up your yoga! Peggy
*Disclaimer: Just as in face to face classes, by participating in online classes of any form, you are taking responsibility for your own health. Peggy is not a medical doctor and any recommendation/yoga postures are offered as an invitation from the best of her knowledge as a yoga teacher. You are encouraged as a student to take things at your own pace, adapt instructions so you may safely practice at your level and within your own abilities.