I get a lot of questions about what yoga mats and props to buy, so I’ve become an affiliate with Ekotex, a Edinburgh-based company committed to eco-friendly products.
Enter code: PEGGY10 at checkout for a discount
Here’s my Top Five Yoga Kit ideas:
- Yoga Mat (made from recycled materials): This new Ekotex mat is great for use in our classes and you can rest assured that the materials are safe & ethical.
- Yoga Block: The perfect prop that can come with you everywhere for a mini seat, arm extension (for poses like Triangle), and point of resistance when you want to work on strengthen (in poses like Boat)
- Mat Bag: Carry your mat in style, have room for your keys/wallet
- Kidney Meditation Cushion: The perfect seat for your home sanctuary (or for watching TV crossed-legged…who doesn’t like a yoga/TV combo?)
- Yoga Belt/Strap: Great for creating a point of resistance/contact, particularly seated stretches (and especially if you can’t reach your toes yet).